TARANAKI RUGBY FOOTBALL UNION
- Growing Rugby, Developing People, Inspiring Taranaki -
2014 WOMEN’S 7’s HEAD COACH
Taranaki Rugby Football Union (TRFU) is seeking applications for the position of Women’s Head Coach (Honorary). This position is responsible for coaching the Taranaki Women’s Team in the 2014 Women’s Provincial Championship. This role will directly contribute to the overall promotion and development of the game of rugby.
• Accountable for the Championship results of the Taranaki Women’s Team.
• Coaching of the Taranaki Team for the Women’s campaign.
• Exceptional planning capability with strong analysis, organisational and management skills essential.
• Ascertain and uphold all external relationships with media, public relations, Referees, NZRU, and Management.
• Liaise with PR and Sponsorship managers to meet obligations as required.
• Leadership expertise is crucial; with the ability to demonstrate commitment and passion for the game
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with all coaches to assist in Talent Identification and management of these processes.
• A strong/ strategic and technical understanding of Rugby.
• Proven and successful coaching background with a minimum level of NZRU Development of Rugby Coaching Course (DRC) within the last 3 years.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate players with experience in assessing and managing performance.
• Strong time management and organisational skills with the expertise and the ability to lead a campaign of this nature.
• Effective and efficient communication skills.
• Encourage Team building and team work with the ability to challenge and encourage personal development.
For a copy of the Position Description please CLICK HERE
Please forward your Letter of Application and Resume to:
Amber Penwarden firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via mail C/- Taranaki Rugby Football Union, PO Box 5004, New Plymouth
Applications Close 5.00pm on Friday 4th July 2014